Finished parts undergo one the final inspection in our staging area to ensure consistency across production shifts. Here we check all the things about the mold and give the green signal to the mould for their journey. Because this is the last stage of quality check, We want it to meet the customer in good condition, and to work long.
Our Professional mould inspector will not only have a quick look around your property but will evaluate other additional information which might be relevant. Professional mould inspection usually involves:
- Inspection of external areas of the building
- Consultation with the client regarding health symptoms and building history
- Thorough investigation of all parts of the building
- Conclusions and recommendation
- Detail investigation of suspected areas including accessing wall/floor cavities
- Mould sampling (Air, swab, tape lifts, bulk)
- Analysis of samples
- Information about moulds and other toxic substances identified
Our employees contribute greatly to the success of our quality assurance systems by following controlled procedures, work instructions, visual standards, and quality plans to produce plastic injection mold and all value-added services that will meet or exceed the expectations of the customer.
We strive to assist our customers throughout every phase of the product manufacturing process. Our goal is to produce the highest quality injection mould within the shortest possible lead-time.